Dear Members, Friends
GAASA is pleased to convey the information of the installation of GAS BASED CREMATORIUM at Alwal Graveyards. It is now functional. In the last 10 days 7 cremations have been conducted.
Shri Gulati, the Trustee of SWARGDHAM has requested GAASA to spread the information for benefit of all.
The highlights of this Crematorium are
- It is a Biogas Gasifier crematorium using wood chips instead of electricity
- Pollution free and Eco-friendly
- It provides ash and bones without any mixtures
- Takes about 1.5 (one and half) hours to cremate a body
- Another 1 hour to recover the Ash
- It is first one its kind in Andhra Pradesh and 2nd in India.
- Charges are Rs 2500/- per cremation
May I request all members of GAASA and UFERWAS and other associated organisations to give wide publicity through their contacts,websites, blogs, friends in press, etc., for utilizing this facility.
Interested may contact
Mr Ravi, Manager on 9394744084 or
Mr S Rajwanth Singh Gulati, Chairman SWARG DHAM on 9391043452
for any further information
We should all commend Shri Gulati for his selfless and humble work devoid of any publicity and hype.
Dr G V Rao
Dr G V Rao